Vs > Adrian, Mi
Kaingaroa Forest vs Adrian, Mi Climate & Distance Between
Kaingaroa Forest vs Selma, Al, Usa
Kaingaroa Forest vs Bordj Omar Driss, Algeria
Kaingaroa Forest vs Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa
Kaingaroa Forest vs Milagro, Ecuador
Adrian, Mi vs Santa Maria, Portugal
Adrian, Mi vs Duquoin, Il, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Tulear/ Toliara, Madagascar
Adrian, Mi vs Abu Na’Ama, Sudan
Tsu vs Viroqua, Wi
Talladega, Al vs Simusir Island
Bouake vs Troicko-Pecerskoe
La Tuque, Qc vs Paso De Los Libres
- The distance between Kaingaroa Forest, New Zealand and Adrian, Mi, Usa is approximately 13,425 km or 8,343 mi.
- To reach Kaingaroa Forest in this distance one would set out from Adrian, Mi bearing 244.1° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Kaingaroa Forest bearing 238.5° or WSW .
- Kaingaroa Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Adrian, Mi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Kaingaroa Forest is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Adrian, Mi is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 2.2 °C (4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.4 °C (29.5°F) less in Kaingaroa Forest. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 678.9 mm (26.7 in) more which is equivalent to 678.9 l/m² (16.66 US gal/ft²) or 6,789,000 l/ha (725,789 US gal/ac) more. About 1 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 2.9° higher in Kaingaroa Forest than in Adrian, Mi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kaingaroa Forest relative to Adrian, Mi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrian, Mi vs Kaingaroa Forest
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -6 (-11)
|| -13 (-24)
|| -16 (-30)
|| -14 (-25)
|| -8 (-15)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Kaingaroa Forest vs Luang Prabang, Laos
Kaingaroa Forest vs Pergamino, Argentina
Kaingaroa Forest vs Tara, Russia
Kaingaroa Forest vs Mazatlan, Mexico
Adrian, Mi vs Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Wellington Aero, New Zealand
Adrian, Mi vs Birmingham, Alabama, Usa
Adrian, Mi vs Aragarcas, Brazil
Phetchabun vs Wiluna, Western Australia
Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns vs Comodoro Rivadavia
Njaksimvol’ vs Richmond/ Byrd, Va
Tallin vs Mzuzu
Kaingaroa Forest vs Adrian, Mi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kaingaroa Forest